Event Spotlight: AT&T Byron Nelson
From May 5–19, the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson was hosted at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, TX. This year’s golf tournament was one to remember—and we aren’t just talking about the golf swings. The POP team provided food and beverages across 60 Premium Hospitality Suites/Clubs to attendees during this 11-day tournament. Here’s what we offered:
- 60 Premium Hospitality Suites/Clubs (Thursday to Sunday)
- Beverages, Lunches, Snacks
- 9 Concession Stands
Concessions featured specialty items: Fried Buns (Pork Belly, Bulgogi Brisket, Red Chile Chicken), On-Site Smoked Brisket Sandwiches and Cheeseburgers with Not So Secret Sauce.
The premium food options ranged from Carved Smoked Texas Wagyu Beef Brisket (GF) to Valentina Wings (GF), Fried Cauliflower with Gochujang, Sesame Soy and Scallion Kimchi and so much more!
Our POP team also got to provide concessions and bars for the Saturday night concert featuring Lee Bruce. Nothing better than enjoying delicious food and a live concert!
We can’t leave you without some fun facts:
- We smoked around 15,000 pounds of meat in “The Georgia Peach” (our 26’ smoker).
- Michelob Ultra was the beer of choice, and it showed, with about 6,255 gallons. consumed across the entire course.
- The #1 food item was hot dogs: 6,582. That’s 3,291 feet of hot dog. Hot dog!
- We sold 1,036 Hugs Café Sandwiches that were all produced on-site by their amazing volunteer team. The mission of Hugs Café Inc. is to enhance the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through training and employment.
The POP team looks forward to a full lineup of golf tournaments this year including the TOUR Championship in Atlanta and we will be on the lookout for nonprofit groups to work with us! Click here to learn more about our fundraising opportunities for your non-profit.