Food and FUNdraising with Proof of the Pudding
Proof of the Pudding’s Nonprofit Fundraising program is an excellent way for organizations to guarantee funds, enhance team-building and learn new skills, all while having FUN! POP has fundraising programs through all our college university venues, PGA golf tournaments, international boat shows and more! Yes, you read that right, your nonprofit can earn money while attending and serving food at a golf tournament or a college game day.
Over the past few years, our nonprofit fundraising program has worked with over 50 groups within the Atlanta region and partnered with even more through our traveling special events & college stadiums! Groups large and small can join us on event days either working in the concessions stands or premium suites areas. Last football season, Georgia Tech’s nonprofit groups earned over $40,000! How much will your group raise? Join us and find out!
Here’s a list of upcoming events:
- Special Events
- TOUR Championship – August 25-28
- President’s Cup, Charlotte, NC – September 19-25
- Circuit of the Americas Formula 1 Race, Austin, TX – October 21-23
- College Game Days
- Georgia Tech – Atlanta, GA
- University of Georgia – Athens, GA
- DUKE University – Durham, NC
- Auburn University – Auburn, AL
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa, AL
- Mississippi State University – Starkville, MS
- Off-Premise Event Days
- Fundraising opportunities throughout the year – Atlanta, GA
Click here to learn more and get answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- Who can volunteer?
- What does a volunteer do at the event?
- How much money can a nonprofit earn?