Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Proof of the Pudding takes your privacy very seriously. Our policy applies to everyone who has a relationship with us - including customers and website visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
- We use industry standard ssl encryption to safeguard and protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- We welcome your feedback. You can send us questions or comments about any of our business practices.
The Information We Collect
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our services and our business relationship with you. Some examples of the information we collect include:
- Contact Information - including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Billing information - including personal and or business information, credit card number and order history.
How We Collect It
You give us your personal and or business information when you make a purchase from Proof of the Pudding or contract with us for catering services.
How We Use It
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide you with an exceptional customer service experience.
- Provide the services you purchase.
- Respond to your questions or enquiries.
- Communicate with you regarding updates, offers and promotions.